Compassionate Care Delivered Daily
At Oakstone, residents receive Simply the Best® services and amenities as part of our Live Well program. Tailored to meet the individual needs of our residents, our services place residents at the center of their care. From our expansive, secure garden complete with walking paths to a wide selection of nutritious dining options, Oakstone provides a truly unique approach to assisted living and memory care in a beautiful setting.
Residents of Moorings Park at Grey Oaks will rest easy knowing that, should the need arise, Assisted Living and Memory Care are readily available within the community’s all-new Oakstone, offering access to Simply the Best® services in a family friendly atmosphere.
Residents will receive assistance at Oakstone as part of their monthly fee, while individuals from the greater- Naples area can receive Assisted Living and Memory Care services on a month-to-month basis at a daily rate with no entrance fees.
Oakstone provides 24-hour all-inclusive assistance with the activities of daily living in private suites. Residents of Oakstone receive all the features and benefits of Moorings Park’s award-winning continuum of care that includes social, intellectual, spiritual and recreational activities and events, as well as dining, in a beautiful setting.
Extended Congregate Care (ECC) Licensure
In addition to our standard license, our Extended Congregate Care (ECC) License, allows us to provide nursing services beyond those of a standard Assisted Living license, thereby enabling residents to continue residing in Oakstone.
Oakstone Memory Care provides certified, compassionate care to residents and their families who are in the early stages of Alzheimer’s and other related dementias in our brand new neighborhood. When a loved one experiences memory loss, the acclaimed Best Friends™ approach offers person-centered care utilizing unique tools designed to engage residents in purposeful communication and camaraderie with their neighbors, thereby helping residents with dementia feel safe, secure and valued.
Our expertise in memory care practices and our commitment to continued research ensures an unsurpassed quality of care. In keeping with this tradition of excellence, Moorings Park is the first retirement community in Florida to bring the internationally recognized Best Friends™ approach to its memory care programs campus wide.
Extensive daily menu selections featuring fresh foods and chef-prepared meals are the hallmarks of the dining choices found in Oakstone. Many of our residents have special dietary needs but also want an exceptional dining experience. Our culinary team, which includes on-site registered dieticians, share a conviction that no resident should sacrifice quality for convenience, thereby providing consistently good, and creative menu selections.
Our new Fresh Bites program instills independence and good nutrition by creating cuisine that incorporates full meals, while our super smoothies, enriched snacks and fortified foods are prepared with the freshest of ingredients.
Life at Oakstone Includes:
- Engaging residents in meaningful activity programs designed to stimulate the senses such as sight, smell, hearing and touch
- Personalized, home-like setting using a variety of designs and décor to stimulate conversation and connections, including the innovative use of Life Bios and personalized photo galleries
- Individualized care plans that embrace the uniqueness of each resident's individual conditions, situations and needs
- Family centered programs designed to enhance interaction and participation
- Life care & transitions programs designed to create comfortable surroundings and easier transitions for our residents and their families
- Outdoor gardens, patios and lanais to foster a sense of independence in a secured setting while providing a daily dosage of vitamin D
- Escort or cuing services to dining and activities, including destination-oriented locations such as entertainment in our outdoor garden, off-campus outings and more, thereby ensuring a safe and secure environment for patients
- Physical exercise programs designed to build strength, while also having fun
- Virtual technology designed to stimulate the brain through our Cognitive Zone
- Regularly scheduled music programs, as well as parties and celebrations to stimulate socialization
- Opening Minds Through Art (OMA) program where student volunteers assist residents in creating beautiful art, as well as meaningful relationships
- Men’s activity programs
- Activities that encourage leadership and independence
- Programs that promote positive well-being
- Social activities designed to enhance residents’ physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness
Call us at 239-919-1732 for more information or click the link below to Schedule a Tour!Schedule a Tour
Schedule a Tour
We encourage everyone who is considering Oakstone at Moorings Park Grey Oaks to take a tour. Please complete the form below to schedule a tour at a time that's convenient for you.
Connect With Us
- 2355 Rue du Jardin
Naples, FL 34105
- Get Directions